A HISTORY OF PROGRESS AND SUCCESS
- Today, we specialise in large precision moulds, paying careful attention to the details. Our clients notice the difference in the quality of our products, and that drives us on.
- Today, more than ever before, we export increasingly larger parts to notable clients.
- Today, we continue to work with highly qualified technicians. Our staff is a solid team of 95 employees, with deep knowledge of the automotive sector, enabling us to offer our clients the best service possible.
- Today, we are a prestigious company with a rich history. Thanks to the investment in the past, we are now able to focus our production on high quality, large, precision moulds.
- Today, we have a staff of more than 100 workers.
Lebario began with six engineers getting together to make moulds for small parts in a small catchment area.
Lebario’s name comes from a neighbourhood in the village of Abadiño (Bizkaia), which is where one of the engineers lived and where they began working together.
MOVE TO IZURTZA
Due to a high market demand, Industrias Lebario was founded and from that moment on, the team grew.
Lebario bought some land in Izurza in order to build a workshop from which they could work more effectively. In time, three large buildings were constructed, in step with the company’s growth.
A NEW ERA
New management brought with it a change in direction for Lebario, working closely to a strategic plan that allowed the company to expand globally, invest in research & development (R&D) and to increase its production of large precision moulds.
In order to maximise exports and lead the way in terms of innovation, Lebario opened a poduct testing centre in Irun, together with INASMET TECNALIA and other industry partners.
In order to meet the demand of some of its main clients (RENAULT-DACIA, FORD, CIE Automotive…), Lebario opened a production plant in Romania in 2008.
GROWTH AND DIVERSIFICATION
Lebario developed a new strategic business plan to encompass diversification of its production, investing significantly in tapping into new markets in Mexico, Germany, Russia and the UAE.
BREAKING INTO AMERICA
Given the diverse nature of our projects, Lebario has been able to open a new production plant in Mexico.
Lebario re-establishes itself as a holding group directing three separate companies.